Skip to content

Start your new Nevada company, 100% ONLINE!

Registered Agent & Mail Forwarding Services

Register your company in NEVADA for ONLY $89.00 + State fees

FREE Renewals due date check system with email and text messages notifications!

General Incorporating FAQ

Do you have to have an address of the actual business in Nevada?

No, you dont need the address of the business to be in Nevada. A Nevada address is not part of the Articles of Incorporation. The State of Nevada is not asking about the address or place of business in the incorporation process. We, as a resident agent and incorporator, ask about the contact address, which is just for our records. You only have to provide the address of first director. It can be any addresss. It doesn’t have to be specifically home or business. It can be for example PO BOX. If you need address in Nevada you can order our Mail forwarding service, which includes street address.

Do you have to have a bank account in Nevada?

You dont need a Nevada bank account and you also dont need to operate your business in Nevada. We work for many international clients who are using Nevada corporations for doing business in other countries. You are free to do business and open a bank account in any state or country in the world. If you need bank account in Nevada please visit this page for more info. We will give you personal contacts to banks we work with. You will be able to open bank account over the phone or fax. It is very easy process.

What else do I have to pay after the set up fee and for what? Are there any other costs involved?

Every company in Nevada is required to file the form called “Initial List of officers and directors (or Initial List of Members or Managers)”. The fee for the first and following years is $125. The $125 fee is not included in incorporation fee. We always mail the form together with the incorporation paperwork. If you didn’t receive it, please call our office or visit website with Initial list forms.

How long does it take to get a Tax ID number? How do I obtain a Tax ID number?

You can get it over the phone right away if your filing is finished. There are four ways how to obtain TAX ID (Employment Identification Number EIN). By phone, fax, mail, or now the internet.

Can I conduct business in other states?

Yes! Citizens of other states and foreign countries are able to own and operate a Nevada corporation. They are welcomed and encouraged to do this. You can live anywhere in the world, it’s no problem. Nevada law does not require your shareholders or directors meetings to ever be held in Nevada. When doing business in another place you must comply with local laws and licensing of the state in which you do business.

What are the rules for corporate names? Are the name endings like LLC, INC. required?

The name must not be the same, or deceptively similar to, the name of any corporation, limited partnership, limited liability company, foreign corporation, foreign limited partnership, foreign limited liability company, or a name reserved for use of any other proposed corporation, unless written consent of the person or other entity for whom the name is reserved is filed with the articles. A name appearing to be that of a natural person and containing a given name or initials must not be used as a corporate name, except with an additional word such as “Incorporated,” “Limited,” “Inc.,” “Ltd.,” “Company,” “Co.,” “Corporation,” “Corp.,” or other word identifying it as not being the name of a natural person. If the name implies banking, trust, or insurance powers, prior approval of the banking superintendent or insurance commissioner is needed. Check company name you wish to register or reserve in Nevada.